Myriad Symptoms Linked to Systemic Yeast
Related reading: Natural Yeast Infection Remedies
Symptoms of Yeast Overload:
This article courtesy of Maxam Labs
Have you been trying to get on the road to perfect health, yet your doctor finds nothing wrong? Do you have several of the following symptoms?
- Fatigue, lethargy, migraines, weakness, dizziness, sensory disturbances, hypoglycemia, muscle pain, respiratory problems, chemical sensitivities.
- Diarrhea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD or IBS), flatulence or food sensitivities.
- Chronic urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder inflammation, cystitis, PMS, Yeast vaginitis, menstrual and premenstrual problems.
- Eczema, acne, hives.
- Confusion, irritability, memory loss, inability to concentrate, depression, insomnia, learning disability, short attention span.
- Arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, myasthenia gravis, scleroderma, hemolytic anemia, sarcoidosis, thrombocytopenic purpura, Multiple sclerosis.
Do you know what causes all of this and more? It is a little white fungus: yeast!
Yeast Overgrowth Kit
This kit is designed to balance and heal the intestinal tract, kill yeast and rebuild good intestinal bacteria. Often, when people take antifungals, they need to maintain a strict diet and stay on the medication for several months, often experiencing some very undesirable side effects, such as headaches, mood swings, rashes, insomnia and more.