Myriad Symptoms Linked to Systemic Yeast
Related reading: Natural Yeast Infection Remedies
Symptoms of Yeast Overload:
This article courtesy of Maxam Labs
Why I used to Maxam Labs Products before the FDA shut them down.
Have you been trying to get on the road to perfect health, yet your doctor finds nothing wrong? Do you have several of the following symptoms?
- Fatigue, lethargy, migraines, weakness, dizziness, sensory disturbances, hypoglycemia, muscle pain, respiratory problems, chemical sensitivities.
- Diarrhea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD or IBS), flatulence or food sensitivities.
- Chronic urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder inflammation, cystitis, PMS, Yeast vaginitis, menstrual and premenstrual problems.
- Eczema, acne, hives.
- Confusion, irritability, memory loss, inability to concentrate, depression, insomnia, learning disability, short attention span.
- Arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, myasthenia gravis, scleroderma, hemolytic anemia, sarcoidosis, thrombocytopenic purpura, Multiple sclerosis.
Do you know what causes all of this and more? It is a little white fungus: yeast! So if you suffer from some of the more common symptoms of yeast infection in a cluster, such as chronic urinary tract infections, chemical sensitivities and unexplained fatigue, it might be worth considering a yeast detox.
Yeast Overgrowth Kit: Now, there is a way you can find out if you have candida overgrowth at home. There is a candida test you can order online. Verisana Candida Test